About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Refinish

When I redid my house, I had a lot of good furniture that no longer matched the décor. Instead of throwing it away, I decided to refinish it. One room I did in black gloss paint. One room I did in a stone textured salmon tinted granite theme. The last room I did in a semi gloss ebony brown. Each room came out perfect and I did not have to spend money on new furniture. The conference room in my office was beginning to look shabby. My boss was standing in it pondering what to do. I told her to paint one wall an accent color and refinish the large light wood wall unit in a dark brown. She gave me the okay to do what I pleased. I picked out a maple leaf red as the accent wall and a dark cherry wood color for the wall unit. Her painter came yesterday and did the job. It looks like a new room. I ordered a metal wall hanging that depicts the tree of life in the red tones and I will hang it on the accent wall. The room is now transformed into one she will be proud of and it only cost $90.

No comments:

Post a Comment