About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Mini Tech

When I was two years old, I knew what a two year old should do. I ate, slept and went to the bathroom in my diaper. That was all that was expected of me. I did not know how to turn things off or on. I did not know anything about electronics. I was not yet up to Lincoln Logs or erector sets. That was too complicated. I was a toddler doing what a 1950's toddler did. Act cute and behave. Now it is a different story. When I visited my granddaughter last week we asked her to dance for us. When I was little that meant jump up and down while the adults clapped their hands. She was excited to show us how she danced. Her dad brought out the computer and played a song from a music app. When the song was over, my little two year old went to the computer, stood on her tip toes and scrolled through the music menu. She then double clicked and the next song came on. I couldn't believe my eyes. At two years old she was doing technology that I did not learn until I was 50 years old. Even then I had to concentrate on learning. Two is the new fifty.

No comments:

Post a Comment