About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Miss Popularity

I am a very popular person. Every morning at least fifty people beg for my attention. Even though I dismiss them, the next day they are back trying to catch my eye. Some want to show me things. Some want me to travel. Some want to dress me in new clothes. Some want me to eat in new restaurants. Some want me to add a new hobby to my life. These are my morning emails. Even though I try to unsubscribe, they find a way to worm their way back into my good graces. This morning I had to push aside 46 demands. The only good email was from my Avon lady. She told me how to make perfect pumpkin muffins. I will share that with you. Buy a box of yellow cake mix. Add a can of pumpkin pie filling and bake for 20-25 minutes. No eggs, no oil, no water. Two ingredients. I will also add pecans. One email out of 46 was worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment