About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Slow Boat To China

My husband is a fan of eBay. Years ago when people bought things from" mail order" it was because they lived in a very rural area. Now people do it for convenience. Since my husband bought his motorcycle, he feels the need to dress the part. He wanted a leather jacket but did not want to spend too much money. He searched the web and found a leatherette jacket in China. He bought the men's large and waited for it to arrive. It cost $30 not including a small shipping fee. When it arrived, he put it on and could not zipper it. It was too small. He asked me to try it on and I could not zipper it. He asked to return it. They said ok but he would have to pay shipping. He packed it up and went to the post office. The fee for the slowest boat to China was $24. He did not send it. He went back to the company to complain and they refunded $10. We are trying to resell it on eBay as a small size but no one wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment