About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy New Year

Today is the beginning of the Jewish New Year. It is a beautiful September day. As society changes so does our ways of worship. People that never worked on this holiday now find themselves going in. My morning receptionist is on vacation and my boss is out of the country, so I need to be there. My belief is that you do not have to be in a building to worship. Like our ancestors, my religion travels with me. I can pray for my family's health while I drive. I can pray for a good year in my office. God does not limit himself to one location. It is not about the place you are "in" but the place you are "at". I am at a place in my life where I see more clearly than I ever did. I am more compassionate. I am more understanding. I am also more comfortable with life as a whole. I will worship this week, in my own way,  wherever I happen to be. I am good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment