About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Early Arrival

He is here! A beautiful baby boy. He arrived eleven days early. He couldn't wait to meet his family. There is an old saying "Man plans and G-d laughs". No one expected the baby this early. We thought at least another week. We had a birthday party for my father planned for today. It was going to be at my nephew's house. Instead it will be at my house with a different, but equally as wonderful, guest list. The baby's father always says that instead of always planning, sometimes you just need to see where the day takes you. We use that quote a lot. My sister did not think she would be in New Jersey this morning. My niece did not think she would be holding her son this morning. I did not think that I would be hosting a party today. We waited to see where the day took us and it took us to a wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment