About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Farmer

Now that my husband has more time on his hands, he is finding different things to do. If he sees something on television or on the internet, he has to do it. He reminds me of a young impressionable child. I woke up this morning to find 16 plastic cups filled with dirt on my den windowsill. Eight were marked with the letter "D" and the other eight were marked with the letter "T". It seems that he saw an ad for two different kinds of plants. One plant dances when it hears music and the other closes up when it is touched. So, the D is for the dancing plant and the T is for the tickle me plant. I am not sure how long they take to germinate but he will be checking on them daily to chart their growth. It reminds me of a litter of puppies. I will keep two and give the others away.

No comments:

Post a Comment