About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Beautiful Colors

As I was driving to work yesterday, I looked around and finally saw the beautiful Autumn leaves. For some reason, maybe global warming, the leaves did not change their colors as early as they used to. Normally mid October is when I notice the beautiful array of orange and red. This year I had to wait until early November. No matter how many years I see the leaves change, I am always amazed. Artists have been painting these types of scenery for hundreds of years, so I guess our concept of beauty has remained the same. Each year at our Thanksgiving table, we spread out an assortment of Autumn leaves on the dinner table. Of course these leaves are fabric, as no one would want to share their dinner with bugs. The effect is still the same. Nature at it's most beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment