About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

GOALS

We all have goals in life. Some are big and some are small. No goal is unrealistic. Years ago, a little boy told his parents, he wanted to walk on the moon. Years later, he did. If he can walk on the moon, then we can fulfill our dreams. In my mind the word Goal stands for GetOutAndLive. Like Nike says, just do it. In the past year, I have realized what I wanted to do, and slowly but surely, found the way to complete the task. I have wanted to be a writer, for years. No one, not even my family, knew that. One day, I sat down at this computer, and taught myself how to set up this blog. Even if nobody read it, I was still writing. Amazingly, people do read it. As of today, over 6,300 page views. Some from as far away as Russia. So, if you have a dream, don't listen to others telling you that you can't do it. Just go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment