About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Perfect Frame

We all have good hair days and bad hair days. The good ones are just before a haircut. It is like the theory that when you feel sick and go to the doctor, you will usually feel better in the waiting room. Today, I am having a goofy hair day. I cannot do a thing with it. If I went to work, people might laugh at me. Just as I was at the end of all of my options, I remembered what one of my friends once said to me. She told me that if you style the hair around your face to look good, no one will notice the rest of it. It can look wind blown or even mangled and no one will say a word. She referred to it as "framing your face". I took this advice and styled my bangs. Lo and behold, it worked. I looked presentable enough to leave the house. My face was framed and I looked picture perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment