About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Flip Flop

Every day when I listen to the news, I hear another bit of health information. Within the last year, I have been told that coffee is good for me, coffee is bad for me, red wine is good for me, red wine is bad for me, jogging is better than walking, walking is better than jogging, 30 sunscreen is the best strength and then, anything over 15 sunscreen doesn't work. I want to know who is doing these studies. It seems to be a merry-go-round of information. The news channels announce this breaking news with such enthusiasm, that I wonder if they remember what they told their viewers a few months ago. I truly believe that anything in moderation is the best advice. Eat what you like, exercise how you feel most comfortable and just try to live the best possible life. The only flip flops I like, are the ones on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment