About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I love Halloween. I just love it in a different way than I did years ago. You know you are getting old when you resort to leaving the candy out on the stoop, in a bowl, with a sign that says "please do not ring the bell". I have the fondest memories of taking my children Trick or Treating when they were young. One year it rained so hard that no one came out. No one except my children. We held umbrellas as we walked from house to house. At each driveway, my kids ran to the front door. There were wet leaves on the walkways but they didn't care. They ran, slipped on the leaves, fell, got up, and headed to the front door. They must have fallen 20 times. I couldn't stop laughing, seeing them so determined to get to the candy. Today, mothers will take their kids around the neighborhood and feel the same joy as I did 25 years ago. Happy Halloween. Take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment