About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Thanks, Barry

Yesterday, I drove to Massachusetts. It was an uneventful drive with minimal traffic. I had a great ride thanks to my good friend, Barry. We had been much closer in the 1970's and 1980's. We drifted apart as our lifestyles changed. When we reunited, it was as if no time had passed. We laughed, cried and sang out loud, as we eased on down the road. Without him, the ride would have seemed forever. Having another voice in the car was wonderful. I was flooded with memories of the past as I drove up I95. Thanks again, Barry for understanding that even though we had been estranged for over 20 years, an old friend is still a good friend.  I will forever be a Fan-i-low of Barry Manilow.

No comments:

Post a Comment