About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Blink, Blink

What is it about the directionals in our cars? They are made to make a sound when they are on, to remind us to shut them off. It is an easy task. If you are going straight and have no intentions of changing lanes, shut off your blinker. Not only does it make a noise, it also flashes on your dashboard. It is trying to get the attention of two of your senses. Sight and sound. Do we need a hand to come out of the steering wheel to slap you in the face so you can have three senses stimulated? It is dangerous, because I do not know if you have an intention of changing lanes and feel the need to warn me ten minutes in advance. My instinct is to keep a safe distance, just in case and drive as if I am on the lookout. The other day, I drove to work in back of a car that kept it's blinker on for 15 miles. I followed him all the way to my exit and he never shut it off. For all I know it is still blinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment