About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crying Down I-95

In a few hours I will be leaving my children and making the hours long trip back home. As I coast down I-95, I will be crying. Tears of sadness and tears of joy. Sad tears because I am leaving two people I love very much. Joyous tears because I am leaving them in a wonderful place, surrounded by a family that cares for and nurtures them. They have no idea how much this weekend meant to me. Every plan that I had formulated in my head for weeks, played out in real life. Time alone with my "girl", time alone with my "boy" and time with all three of us, together. We ate delicious food and went to a country fair. At night we just sat next to each other on the couch, and watched TV. Like a normal family. If I won the lottery, I could not have been happier. In fact, thinking about it, I did win the lottery. Time with my children was the biggest payoff I could ever ask for. I hope to do this again, some day. I had the best weekend in New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment