About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Passing The Exit

Anyone who knows me well, has heard me say that one day I will "pass the exit". What I mean by this, is that on my way to work I will just pass the exit and continue on to Massachusetts. I know that the day is coming closer. Passing the exit means that I will be escaping the responsibilities of life, if only for a few days. Running away, so to speak. To a place where the people ask nothing from me. A place where my needs are a priority. People who want nothing more than to see me relaxed and stress free. Passing the exit started off as a joke, but now it is becoming a reality. Sometimes we all need to change our environment, even if it is only for a few days. A time to regroup and regain our composure. Sometimes passing the exit really means getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment