About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Grand Old Flag

The other day, my son was given a wonderful gift. His Uncle Larry made him an American Flag as a house warming present. He had made one for my other son, for his 30th birthday. These are no ordinary flags. They are hand made pieces of Americana, personalized for each of them. After September 11, 2001, Larry began to make these flags. They are proudly displayed in museums in New York City and Long Island. The President of the United States was actually photographed sitting under one of them. They are beautiful works of art and no two are alike. Each flag will hang in a place of honor in each son's home. I am sure they will be a conversation piece for everyone that visits them. These flags are not only a work of Art. They are also a work of Heart.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful blog. I really appreciate your comments on my labor of love. I am very proud of both my nephews in the Police Dept. Love, Uncle Larry

    ReplyDelete