About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ice Cream In Heaven

Life is like ice cream. No wonder why Rocky Road is my favorite flavor. Who says that something rocky cannot also be something sweet and pleasurable. No one was ever promised an easy life. You get out of life what you put into it. Sometimes that means taking a rocky path. People just seem to assume that a rocky path is an unhappy one. Quite the contrary. Most times, a rocky path gives you more satisfaction, when you reach your goal. Just like rocky road ice cream. I love the sweetness of the chocolate, the crunch of the nuts and the stickiness of the marshmallows. While eating it, a nut usually gets stuck in my tooth or a marshmallow clings to my palate. It takes a moment to clean things up and I enjoy another spoonful. Life is not always easy but in the end the sweetness remains. I just hope there is ice cream in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment