About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Noise Pollution

I was driving home from work yesterday and stopped at a traffic light. I was second in line at the light. It didn't look like there was a person in the car ahead of me. I could not see their head, but I knew they had to be there. All I saw was a hat. It was a "turn on red" light and everything looked clear, but they did not move. The cross street was a large intersection that led from a curve in the road. I did not honk my horn, because I know that the first person at the light sees the roadway different from the one behind him. After about 15 seconds of waiting, a car that was at least four behind me started to honk his horn. Not just a tap, but a holding down, angry honk. He did not take his hand off his horn for the full two minutes that it took the light to turn green. I wondered how much anger this person had to have inside them to inflict such noise on everyone else. In all of the years I have been a driver, no one has ever acted like this. I was glad that I was not siting in the car with that nut. I could only imagine how loud he could yell.

No comments:

Post a Comment