About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

The title of this blog says it all. September 11. No matter what the years is, since 2001 and forever more, 9/11 will be ingrained in the memories of Americans. I am a New Yorker. I remember standing in front of my house looking west and seeing large puffs of smoke, for days. I remember where I was, when I heard the news. I had friends who lost family members that day. I had friends whose children survived. They only survived because they had the sense to disobey orders to stay calm and remain at their desks. They did not listen. They ran down 77 flights. They lived. I hate the saying "All's fair in love and war". All is not fair. Some suffer more than others. That isn't fair. I pray for the families who lost loved ones. I pray that the victims are in Heaven, resting in peace. Since 9/11 the world has been changed forever. We lost our innocence that day. We now look over our shoulders. I will spend today at the Christening of my daughter-in-laws' god son. I am glad I will be focusing on a happy event.

No comments:

Post a Comment