About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Situation

Someone once told me that if you can't change the situation, you need to change your reaction to it. I often think about that. Sometimes things are just not in our control, no matter how much we wish they would be. This morning it was raining out. This means that I will have a very slow ride to work. For some reason, as soon as there is one rain drop, the parkway I drive to work on, slows to a crawl. A fifteen minute ride can take as long as 45 minutes. As I was driving, the radio started playing an old Frank Sinatra song titled "That's Life". Wow, what an appropriate song for this mornings drive. I listened to every word and realized how much it related to the concept of just going with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment