About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Head of the Class

I recently attended a driving class with my sister and brother-in-law. We all get along so well, but each of us has their own personality. When we entered the classroom all of us went towards the row we wanted to sit in. We ended up in 3 different places. My sister was standing in front of the first row. I was in the middle and my brother-in-law was at the last row. Each of us was telling the rest to come sit in the row they had chosen. It reminded me of a movie theater. People have their own reason for choosing the place they feel most comfortable sitting. It reflects their personalities. My sister is a front row person. She is a teacher and wants to make sure she hears everything that is being said. I am a middle of the road person. I like to blend in, so a middle row suits me well. My brother-in-law is a fun person. Just like in high school, the fun people always sat in the back so they could joke around. We finally decided to sit in the first row with my sister. I guess, in the end, we all listen to the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment