About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Switzerland

I have always been a neutral type of person. I blend in and fly just under the radar. Ever since I was young, I never needed to have many friends. Just a few was enough for me. I was never the first one picked for a team, but I was never the last one, either. I got along with everyone because I was non confrontational and easy going. As I grew older, I remained the same way. I never joined Facebook. I had no desire to find long, lost friends. If I didn't talk to you in high school, I don't need to be part of your life now.Through the years I have seen some of my friends become close and then drift apart. Sometimes even the most solid friendships faltered. I never get involved. If I have no vested interest in you, I do not need the aggravation. I am like Switzerland. I don't take sides, mainly because I don't really care. When all is said and done, it's your family that can be counted on when times are tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment