About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall into Autumn

Is it Fall or is it Autumn. The other three seasons are clear. This is the only one that has an alias. I guess people started calling it Fall due to the falling leaves. I realized it was heading into the Fall season by one true sign. Not the leaves. Not the school buses. It was the signs on every corner that said "Flu Shots". When did flu shots become a sign of the times. I guess it was the year when they were scarce. It seems that someone made a bad "batch" and a recall was done. I never understood that one. Was someone stirring the flu pot and stepped away for a minute. Or did a co worker come by and add more stuff to the batch. Whatever it was, there was not enough flu shots to go around. I was one of the people affected. That year I actually got my shot in another state. I was on vacation and saw a sign in a pharmacy. I was so glad to get the shot that I didn't mind my arm hurting for 2 days. I was not really even sure who gave me the shot. It could have been a stock boy. This year I feel secure. Flu shots for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment