About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Global Warming

The world is changing. So am I. Global warming is changing the Earths' atmosphere. Menopause is changing my atmosphere. I never understood when women talked about hot flashes and sweating. I noticed a change when I started to ask my co-workers "is it hot in here, or is it me". I no longer ask that question. I know the answer. It is me. It feels like I have a furnace in my stomach and someone is throwing logs onto the fire. The heat comes from within. It is different from feeling warm on a 90 degree day. That heat comes from the outside. Thankfully, I am not at the stage where my head sweats and makes my hair wet. That would be very unpleasant, not to mention ugly. I always wanted people to say I was "hot". Unfortunately, now I can say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment