About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I See The Light

I love the change of seasons. I hate the change of times. I have been spoiled. For the past few months, when I wake up, at about 6am, the sun is brightly shining through my window. I feel energized and jump out of bed, ready to start the new day. As summer comes to a close, I see a shift in the sun. It rises later and sets earlier. That is where the problem comes in. Now, when my alarm goes off, it is no longer sunny. I open my eyes to darkness. I feel as if I am a night worker. Even though the time I have spent sleeping is the same, I feel tired and have no energy to "get up and go". Of course, after a few minutes I perk up, but I still hate that feeling of having to get out of bed versus wanting to get out of bed. I do not know how people on the other side of the planet deal with living in darkness for 20 hours of the day. I guess your body has to adjust. I was once told that I have a sunny personality. I guess that is true, but not in the same sense that it was said.

No comments:

Post a Comment