About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eighty Eight and Still Going Strong

Today is my father's eighty eighth birthday. He looks great for his age and can still do the things he did when he was sixty eight. He is by far, the smartest person I know. It amazes me how someone can be so well versed on any subject. He can fix plumbing, do electrical work, solder jewelry, make eyeglasses, tell jokes and still have the strength to drive 300 miles in one day. If you need advice, just ask Daddy. He is always right on target and if you do as he suggests, you will never go wrong. There is an expression "to know me is to love me". That sums up my father. Everywhere he goes, he makes friends. He is just that type of person. I thank god every day for having him as my father. I see his wisdom in my children and I am glad they inherited such wonderful genes. Happy Birthday Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment