About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Day Of Rest

In most religions there is a Sabbath. A day of rest. A time to just sit and reflect upon what the previous week was and what the future week will bring. I cannot remember when I actually had a day of rest. I know that my calendar has 2 days set aside that are supposed to be "me" days. The problem is, that I just need to find "me". Somehow I have morphed into many people. My sister always jokes around with me and says that one day someone will take a picture of me and it will come out with 5 additional heads sitting on my shoulders. Just as I cannot seem to find a sabbath day, I can lo longer seem to find a separate me. But I am trying. Really, I am. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. It started with a AAA battery and is slowing getting up to a D size. So, it is Sunday. And I am not resting, just as I did not rest on Saturday. But, I am getting there. I can just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment