About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Don't They Learn

It is happening again. I am at risk of losing my health benefits. Once again the hospital is having trouble paying the premium to the insurance company. The thing that upsets me the most, is that for a second time in 2 years, the hospital president has been accused of stealing the funds. How stupid could this man be. His predecessor is serving eight years in jail for doing the same thing. Did this new man think that no one would be checking on him? Even a child knows that if his friend is caught stealing from a candy store, it isn't smart to steal from the same one. So, because of one man's greed, 2000 people may be in jeopardy.  The state may be forced to take over and then the firings will begin. If this man goes to trial, the judge should impose a 16 year term. Double the punishment for double the stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment