About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today Is The Day

If you have read my previous blogs you will know that I have written about "Passing The Exit". Today, in about 1 hour, I will get on the same road that I take to work, but this time I will actually pass the exit. I am heading to Massachusetts to see my children. It is a retreat for me. After many stressful months, I am leaving home for a few days. I will go to a place where the people are kind and caring. A place where there will be no demands on me. A place where my happiness and well being are a priority. I will have time to unwind and get back to a calmer state of being. I am lucky to have such a place to run to. The long ride, alone, is out of my comfort zone, but sometimes in order to move on in life, we must break through the ceiling of that zone. I am ready to move on, and have my hammer in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment