About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Unwinding

I have been away from home for 3 days now. It is amazing how a change of location also changes the way your body reacts to life. I have slept better than I have in 10 years, Calmer and peacefully, The air is fresher and smells sweeter here. The slower pace of life is working its' way into my bloodstream. My mind, that usually races with thoughts, seems to be just floating in my head like a cloud. My son, who was born and bred in NY, always refers to New York, in a not so positive way. After living here for a short time, I completely understand. Maybe after 55 years, I no longer enjoy being a city girl. I have one more day here and we will spend it at a festival or a fair. I might have to do this solo trip again. It is like a cherry flavored medicine that tastes great and is also good for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment