About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

One Hand

I have no idea how 2 people in the same office can have totally different information. Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing? Just today, my sister called me to let me know that maintenance was due on our oil burners. She was told that the servicemen were all booked up and the next availability was in four weeks. She asked why so long and she was told that due to the hurricane, a few months back, they were still swamped with cleanups. She booked the appointment for the next month. She called me to let me know that I needed to call asap as my contract was running out. I called. I was asked when I want the appointment. I said how soon was the next availability. Next week. Any day and time of my choice. I booked for next week and called my sister. She will be calling them back to see why someone told her wrong information. These two operators work in the same office, probably three feet away. How could their information be miles apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment