About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Say A Prayer

I am not a religious person, not in a structured way. I am traditional and ethnic. I follow cultural guidelines and celebrate holidays in my own way. I do not do it in a formal setting because I feel that god lives within me and where I go, he goes. I do not need to go into a building to speak to him. We are on very friendly terms and he is accessible to me 24/7. Each day when I get up, I say a prayer. It is the same one each day. It has almost become a mantra. I say thanks for what I have, thanks for looking out for me, and what I plan to do that, day that will help others. Faith is believing in something we do not see or cannot touch. I have Faith. Faith that whatever should happen, will happen. I believe in the book of life. So it is written, so it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment