About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I See The Light

The seasons are beginning to change, all too quickly. The one thing I dread most about this has already happened. Getting up in the dark. For the last six months I have gotten spoiled. When I awoke at 6:15am, it was light out. The sunshine streaming through my blinds. I felt energized and ready to jump out of bed and start a new day. That is no longer the case. Now when my alarm goes off, it is dark out. I feel like a night worker. How can it be time to get up when it looks like the middle of the night. I drag myself out of bed and get ready for work in slow motion. It is amazing that even though I am sleeping the same amount of hours, I get up feeling different. Even when they change the clocks, it will not help much. I guess that is why religious people feel joyous when they "see the light".

No comments:

Post a Comment