About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Press *

I have an alarm system in my house. It keeps me safe when I am home and keeps my house safe when I am out. It has one feature that I love. When I disengage the alarm, it says "Press * To Show Faults". I wish that humans had that button somewhere on their bodies. Perhaps on their shoulder. When you first meet someone you would push their * button. (Later on you push other buttons, but that is another blog). After you push the * button, a list of their faults would print out of their mouths... "I am lazy, I am inconsiderate, I have a big mouth.....". You then would have the opportunity to decide if this is the type of person you want to have in your life. At least then you know what to expect and there are no surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment