About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bye, Bye, Birdies

My birds have flown the coop. It took a while, but they finally have strong enough wings to fly away. When they bought their own home, we never realized how much work had to be done to get it up to their standards. Not my standards, their standards. In hindsight, their standards were better. The house is now beautiful, and they can move in without having to live in a mess. They took title in May and we all thought that they would be in by July. July turned into August. August turned into September. September turned into October. It became a sore subject when people asked me "when are they moving in". I started to answer "never". It was a stupid question and people knew it was a rhetorical one, but they still asked. Now I no longer have to fend that question. I wish them health and happiness in their new home. I am now an empty nester.

No comments:

Post a Comment