About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bizarro

I love to watch Seinfeld. I have seen so many reruns, that I probably can recite most scripts. His cleaver sayings have become part of the American language. Who can forget shrinkage, low talking, rhymes with Dolores. The one I relate to the most is Bizarro World. It is a world that is the opposite of reality. A backwards world, where everything we knew as being right, is wrong. Kind of like Opposite Day in camp. Our world is leaning towards being Bizarro World. Hard working people struggle to pay rent and buy food, and the Jersey Shore kids pull in hundreds of thousands of dollars to drink, vomit, fight, have indiscriminate sex and urinate in public.And we watch this. Sponsors pay big bucks to the television stations, to be a part of this insanity. I have now banned myself from watching any television shows that condone this type of behavior. I will watch the men in Deadliest Catch pull crab pots out of the water for hours and then tune into the truckers driving on the ice roads in Alaska and mountain tops of Bolivia. At least those people work hard for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment