About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Laundry Envy

I do many things in life well. There is one thing I could do better. Laundry. It always comes out clean, but I cannot guarantee that it will come out the same color it went in. Sometimes I just do not have enough colored items to fill even a small load, so I get lazy and combine whites and colors. Last summer I did that and much to everyone's dismay, we all wore pink underwear for a long time. It seems that the brown socks gave off a red dye and the white underwear turned pink. As soon as I saw this, I knew no one would be happy. I then rewashed the white load in hot water and bleach. The pink color was still there. I have re-washed the load 4 times with bleach and still no change. My family is now used to pink underwear and they pray they will never be in an accident, because if they are rushed to the hospital, in their pink boxer shorts, the ER staff will laugh at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment