About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wrapping My Head Around It

It is now holiday time. Everyone is busy buying and wrapping gifts. Except me. I never have any idea of what to get for people. I never have a problem writing this blog, but I have a problem coming up with a creative gift for each person. I am sure that they will either not like, nor have any use for, anything I give. I am amazed when I open my Hanukkah gifts, to see the great things my family purchased for me. How do they know what I would love, when I do not even know. For the past few years I have been giving cash. It is universal. It covers all present groups. It is artwork (cultural), made of linen (like clothes), something you can read (educational), and has a bit of history attached to it (intellectual). It is also the gift that keeps on giving. So far, no one has seemed to complain. Just like my older son once said, "It's all about the Benjamins".

No comments:

Post a Comment