About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Horizons

I am not a big fan of television. I mainly watch documentaries and National Geographic. I never watch award shows and never watch concert shows. I must have watched a boring show once and never tried again. Last night I watched a recorded show, starring Lady GaGa. I knew nothing about her, other than she wears crazy outfits and occasionally, meat. I was so surprised at what I saw. She was a beautiful girl who sang wonderful songs. She did a duet with Tony Bennett and a segment with elementary school children. It seems that the show was recorded in the elementary school cafeteria, and even a teacher came by to say hello. I was so impressed by her music and her explanation of what the songs meant. She showed family photos and let the audience have a glimpse of what seems to be a normal family life. I am now a fan of Lady GaGa. I guess we are never too old to open up our horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment