About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Election Day

Election Day is finally here. Political careers will begin and annoying phone calls will end. I wonder how much political fund money was spent on these calls. They came at all times of the day and night. The caller ID was always from out of state so you never knew who was making the call. If I answered the call, I would get a recorded voice. Once I heard it was a recording, I promptly hung up. I don't do recordings, no matter who they are from. I feel like I am being forced to hear someones point of view without being able to respond. Last night, I received the best political call. When I answered the call, the recorded voice said "Please Don't Hang Up"! Robot desperation, I love it. I did hang up because I couldn't bear to hear a robot cry. After today, at least until the next election, the amount of annoying calls will be less. Now, if I could only find a way to stop the other nuisance calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment