About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Samples

What is it about free samples that makes us so happy? If I see a free sample in a store, I have to get it. Even if I have no use for it. I have tasted food that I otherwise would have stayed away from, if there were free samples. When there is a free box of cereal or a granola bar, sealed into my Sunday newspaper, I feel like I hit the jackpot. I am ashamed to say that sometimes I have gone back for another free sample. I shop at Costco and they usually have enough samples for a good lunch. I used to be embarrassed to ask for more than one, until a worker told me that they are instructed to give out as many samples to a person, as they want. A few months ago I even ate a free sample of vitamins. After I swallowed it, I though to myself "it is a good thing they did not offer me poison, or I would have died in aisle 7".

No comments:

Post a Comment