About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Fair Lady

Today, I am working at the annual craft fair in my town. I will be selling handmade jewelry and other specialty items.I have done this fair for the past 4 years. One year it was snowed out, which was strange, because New York usually does not have snow storms in November. It is always a fun day. Most of the items that are sold are hand crafted and it is nice to see how much love is put into their production.I would like to sell a lot of items, but you never know what the crowd is looking for on any particular day. Many people are just gazers. They walk along while talking with their friends and just gaze over the goods. I think they are there more for the exercising than the shopping. Whether I sell my jewelry or not, I will still have an eventful day just people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment