About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Weather....Or Not

I always told my children that they should have become weathermen. That is the one job that has no ramifications for being right or wrong. As long as you are physically attractive you will do a good job. If the forecast says snow, and it does not snow, the news anchors thank the weather person. If the forecast says snow and it does snow, the news anchors thank the weather person. This is a job where you can do no wrong, whether you are right or wrong. The Farmers Almanac said it all, when I read it the other day. It said that the month of December will be either above, right at, or below, the average temperature for the month. I am not kidding. That is what it said. I wish I could do that at work. Maybe I could tell a patient that they will be diagnosed correctly, incorrectly or not at all. Than I will ask for their copay.

No comments:

Post a Comment