About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Best Sleep

I am not the best sleeper. I always joke that I have not slept a full night since 1980. My children awoke every two hours when they were babies and then when they were toddlers, one of them began to sleep walk. I guess my sleep pattern became one of waking up every few hours. I have gotten used to this. Some nights, I toss and turn for hours and think I will never fall asleep. Then It happens. I fall into a deep sleep one half hour before the alarm rings. I am so sound asleep when I hear the buzzer sound, that I think it is the middle of the night.  I wake up exhausted. I hate when people say they had a bad nights sleep because they only slept 6 hours. That would be 3 of my nights. I guess I do not really look 55 because I do not have time to age in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment