About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Defending Your Life

Years ago, there was a movie starring Albert Brooks named Defending Your Life. I have always enjoyed watching this movie.It was a comedy but it had serious undertones.Will any of us really be able to defend our lives, if we are asked to? It will be easy to defend the good things that we have done. What about the callous things, or the wrong things. How do we account for those. No one is perfect, but some people just try harder than others. If you have intentionally done wrong, how can you defend it? If you have intentionally hurt others, how can you defend it? I do not want to live my life on the defensive, so I try hard to live a life that I can easily defend.

No comments:

Post a Comment