About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Class Action

In yesterdays mail, I found a letter from a lawyers office. The return address read ebay Class Action Law Suit. I opened the letter and began to read a whole lot of legal talk. It seems that someone on ebay was selling car parts at a higher rate than they were allowed. Someone must have realized this and started a class action suit. I do not remember seeing any mailings asking us to join the suit. Maybe anyone who purchased a particular item was just included. On the second page of this letter was a settlement check. When I saw the amount of the check, I laughed. The check was for 22 cents. Wow, what a settlement. It cost 100% more than the settlement, to mail the check. That is not very cost efficient. Who took the loss on the postage. They should have just pooled all of the settlement money and bought a Starbucks Latte. They might have had enough money to add the caramel.

No comments:

Post a Comment