About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

False Advertising

I find most television commercials annoying. I find some of them downright deceptive. We all know that advertising is meant to attract our business but I also believe that it needs to be done in a somewhat honest way. The food that they show on commercials are not real food. They are wax reproductions that have been painted and enhanced to look appetizing. When did you ever get a fast food hamburger that looked like the one on television? The ads that show a 12 hour lipstick are pure lies. Eat one meal and the lipstick vanishes. The commercials that I find most deceptive are the ones for mascara. Take a good look. The models are wearing a minimum of a triple layer of false eyelashes. Even in the magazine print ads. There is no way that a human being can have such thick lashes, totally even, and fringe like, from applying mascara. It is false advertising, while wearing false eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment