About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Home

I just returned home from Florida. The flight was a good one, smooth and on time. Even though it rained every day, I still had a good time. It was a visit, not a vacation. There is a difference. When it rains on your vacation everyone is unhappy. When it rains on a visit, it does not really matter. The purpose of the trip is not the same. I spent most of my days away, just sitting and talking to my parents. As I get older, they seem more interesting. I hang onto each word they speak as they reminisce about their childhoods. Each time I visit them I come home with another bit of family history. It adds to my heritage and makes me understand what my family went through to get me where I am today. I only hope that I will seem this interesting to my own children, when I am my parents age.

No comments:

Post a Comment