About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Patterns

I am a very structured person. I have a daily routine and I stick to it. I find that my life runs smoother if I do so. There is only one problem with having daily routines. If you deviate from them, people worry. Every morning I call my family at specific times. I arrive to work at the same time. I post this blog at the same time. On the rare occasion that I do not stick to these patterns, I have my family frantic. I understand why they feel as they do. They think that something has happened to me. My children consciously do the opposite of what I do. They will never call me at a special time. They do this for a reason. They both have dangerous jobs, and if they stuck to a routine and did not follow through, I would be sick with worry. They are doing me a favor by living this way. I am glad they broke the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment